Project Scope Statement
Project success depends on setting and actively managing the project scope. In this activity, you create the project scope statement for your project. Follow these instructions:
1. Discuss key project processes or scope requirements with stakeholders prior to writing the scope statement.
2. Use the Project Scope Template to guide your work.
3. Use the Project Scope Statement Checklist for expert tips and advice on how to create a Project Scope Statement.
4. Refer to the Project Scope Statement Scoring Guide to learn how the instructor will evaluate your scope.
5. Submit your project scope in the assignment area.
Use the Project Scope Statement Checklist for expert tips and advice on how to create a Project Scope Statement.
After implementing the instructor’s feedback, as appropriate, you will include your scope in the final submission of your Project Plan, as indicated in the course project description.