Students are required to maintain weekly reflective narratives throughout the course to combine into one course-long reflective journal that integrates leadership and inquiry into current practice as it applies to the Professional Capstone and Practicum course.
In your journal, you will reflect on the personal knowledge and skills gained throughout this course. The journal should address a variable combination of the following, depending on your specific practice immersion clinical experiences:
1. New practice approaches (entry due week of 8/12/19)
2. Intraprofessional collaboration (entry due week of 8/19/19)
3. Health care delivery and clinical systems (entry due week of 8/26/19)
4. Ethical considerations in health care (entry due week of 9/2/19)
5. Population health concerns (entry due week of 9/9/19)
6. The role of technology in improving health care outcomes (entry due week of 9/16/19)
7. Health policy (entry due week of 9/23/19)
8. Leadership and economic models (entry due week of 9/30/19)
9. Health disparities (entry due week of 9/7/19)
Students will outline what they have discovered about their professional practice, personal strengths and weaknesses that surfaced, additional resources and abilities that could be introduced to a given situation to influence optimal outcomes, and finally, how the student met the competencies aligned to this course.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. Also, see sample journal attached.
*Capstone setting (elementary school), Topic (infection control)
*Current place of employment (long term care), issue (infection control)
Please include in-text citations, and cite all factual information. References must be within the last 5 years.
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?