Corruption in the public sector always brings about the outcry of the public to question how organizational members can be trusted.Xby Counterflix
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- How does corruption come about within an organization? Explain in detail.
- What conditions must exist, or what factors allow corruption to seep into public organizations? Explain in detail.
- What forms do you think corruption can take within a public organization? Explain in detail.
- How do you think corruption in public organizations most significantly affects the community? Explain in detail.
- What are the most effective measures for eliminating and preventing corruption within public organizations? Explain in detail.