Answer below questions (refer 2AR document for info)
· Which Data structures in R are the most used? Why?
· Consider the cbind() function and the rbind() function that bind a vector to a data frame as a new column or a new row. When might these functions be useful?
Answer below questions (refer 2BR document for info)
· Do you think the regression line sufficiently captures the relationship between two variables? What might you do differently?
· In the Iris slide example (2BR), how would you characterize the relationship between sepal width and sepal length?
· Did you notice the use of color in the Iris slide? Was it effective? Why or why not?
Answer below questions (refer 2CR document for info)
· Refer back to the ANOVA example on an earlier slide. What do you think? Does the difference between offer1 and offer2 make a practical difference? Should we go ahead and implement one of them?
· If yes, and the costs were US $25 for each offer 1 and US $10 for offer2, would you still make the same decision?
· In our manufacturing plant example, assuming you could check the plant for problems in the manufacturing process, how might you justify this decision financially?
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?