Overview: Explore the potential threats that put Pomona College in Claremont, California at risk for a crisis. Which of these risks are unique to Pomona College?
What are the critical steps needed to plan for a crisis at Pomona College? What contingencies could occur as a result of the most likely crises that Pomona College faces? How will you plan for those contingencies?
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- * Analyze the threat to Pomona College, supporting your analysis with academic and professional references.
- * Determine appropriate strategies and tactics Pomona College could employ to prepare for or prevent a potential crisis that arises from the threats.
- * Determine appropriate strategies and tactics the Pomona College could employ to mitigate a crisis that arises from the threats after they have occurred.
- * Develop a comprehensive plan to be implemented during a crisis, supporting the plan with best practices in crisis management.
- * Describe contingencies that might occur as a result of the crisis, supporting your response with current research in emergency preparedness and crisis management.
Guidelines for Submission: The paper should follow these formatting guidelines: 4–6 Microsoft Word pages, double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and citations in APA format when appropriate.