Case Study:Applying Exercise State of Change to a Low-Income Underserved Population
Directions: For this assignment, answer the following questions below based on the attached case study, “Applying Exercise State of Change to a Low-Income Underserved Population”. Use complete sentences when answering each question. Answers to each question should be more than one sentence in length.
1) What was the behavior change theory that was used for this study? Why was this theory selected? Do you think it was the best choice for this study design? How was this model measured?
2) Who was the target population for this study? Why was this population group selected?
3) Propose how social disparities may have been a factor in the study results.
4) How can this study be used for future research on behavioral change within this population group?
5) What are some limitations to this study? Will these limitations affect the applicability of the transtheoretical model to other low-income populations?
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?