Code of Ethics
Code of Ethics
Begin by preparing of Code of Ethics for a fictional company which should include at minimum ten elements. Once you have compiled the Code of Ethics, respond to the following questions:
- Why did you include each of the ten elements?
- Why is a Code of Ethics an important part of every business from an employer standpoint?
- Why is a Code of Ethics an important part of every business from an employee standpoint?
- Once you have written the Code of Ethics, how would you implement to ensure compliance?
should be a minimum of two double-spaced pages (one page for the Code of Ethics and one page for question responses). Please use a minimum of two credible sources from the C,S,U Online Library to support your reasoning. Referenced sources must have accompanying citations complying with A&P guidelines.
Identify an assignment in this course that had a positive impact on you. How will you be able to apply the skills you learned from that assignment to gain life and/or career success?
must be at least 200 words. No references or citations are necessary
For this, you will take on the role of a Vice President of a major organization. The CEO has assigned you the responsibility of educating the leaders within the organization of the importance of maintaining an ethical culture. The tone of the presentation should be of a persuasive nature as you will also be asking these leaders to take this initiative to each of their areas. As you compile this presentation, include the following:
- Explain exactly what it means to maintain an ethical culture within the organization.
- Analyze the role that culture plays in global business ethics.
- Describe and persuade on the importance and rationale for maintaining an ethical culture within the entire organization. Think about methods that could be used to motivate towards ethical business practices.
- Recommend tactical methods that might be used within each of their areas.
Your PowerPoint presentation should be 12-14 slides, not including the title slide and reference slide. All sources used must be referenced and paraphrased. Directly quoted material must have accompanying citations and be cited per A&P guidelines.
Use of speaker notes is required as well. In the speaker notes, provide what you would say if you were actually giving the presentation to an audience. Please write your notes in complete sentences and adhere to typical grammar and/or punctuation rules.
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?
There are no reviews yet.