data base access
- Every table should have a minimum of 5 records to ensure that everything works (ie., queries, reports, etc.)
- Main menu should open when Access starts
- All team member’s names on Main Menu. This may be removed when giving the final product to your client.
- Minimum of 5 queries
- Minimum of 5 reports.
- Navigation to all submenus from Main Menu and back to Main Menu from submenus (You may use buttons for this)
- Use of DLOOKUP at least 2 times. May be in a macro or embedded in a form.
- Minimum of 5 macros all with intuitive names (ie., describing what the macro does and NOT macro1, macro2, etc.)
- Employ at least one conditional macro.
- Add one crosstab query accessible from the Main Menu.
- One data entry form. The user should NOT have to enter PK data values here.
- All data should be viewable in a form, subform, report, etc. Size data displays so that everything is visible.
- All Reports should have navigational buttons at top as well as bottom of the screen to return to the Main Menu.
- Any errors or issues should be noted in documentation.
- Add a button on the Main Menu to exit the database.
- Add directions that show where I will be able to find your key components (above requirements; eg. where did you put your DLOOKUPs?)
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?
There are no reviews yet.