Enterprise Security Concerns
After reviewing the material your group has prepared so far, the management team has returned with a list of five specific concerns. They include:
- Access control
- Security enterprise
- Impact of implementing a change management system
- Risk management
Management has asked you to address concerns with a visual presentation. Address concerns by providing the following information:
- An overview of the access control
- Required mitigation steps for each concern
- Prioritize concerns
- Concerns with vendor relations from the enterprise security standpoint
- Description of how the organization can apply risk management principles in its efforts
- Description of iterative maintenance effort, including audits and frequency
Include at least two references formatted according to APA guidelines.
Present the information in one of the following ways:
- A detailed chart along with a brief 1- to 2-page executive summary explaining the decisions made
- A 12- to 14-slide multimedia-rich presentation with speaker notes
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?
There are no reviews yet.