The deliverables will be divided into two reports: one report for the design and one report for the implementation. Consult the following two tables for more details about themark allocation for each report. More detailed marking criteria (called an assignment rubric) will be made available on VUCollaborate for each report.
• The scenario is clearly defined and well described.
• Meets the criteria of the assignment description.
• This includes the identification of specific managed objects found on the managed device (at least the standard objects used by SNMP or equivalent).
• The persistent data structures are well specified. This can be either flat files or a relational database. It is expected that there should be at least 3-5 files/tables or equivalent
• Logically follows from the design of the project.
• More specifically, the appropriate commands are used to request the data.
• The implementation approach should be clear and well organised.
Do you need high-quality Custom Essay Writing Services?