Part 2: Project Reflection
Write a 5–7-page paper that addresses the following questions. Include an introduction and a conclusion in this paper. The title page, detailed lesson plan (from Part 1), and reference page will not count toward the 5–7-page length requirement of this assignment. The topic of the questions may be used as section headers to assist in the flow of the paper (training and organizational goals, adult learning theory, etc.). Apply Reading & Study materials, such as the textbooks, into this paper. In addition, you must include a minimum of 5 scholarly, peer-reviewed articles. Course material and other textbooks do not count towards the 5 required resources; however, the Noe textbook must be incorporated.
1. Briefly describe how this training will help meet the goals of the organization.
2. Describe characteristics of adult learners. How would the adult learning theory (Andragogy) be considered in the design of your training course materials?
3. Define transfer of training. How can transfer of training be supported before, during, and after the training session? Discuss how you will determine if transfer of training was accomplished. Provide an example of near transfer and far transfer as it relates to your training.
4. What tools would you use to evaluate student learning? How would you determine if the objectives of the course are met? (Discuss each objective you designed specifically).
5. Distinguish between ROI (Return on investment) and ROE (Return on expectations). What is more appropriate for the training you designed? What are the strengths and weaknesses of the method you chose (ROI or ROE)?
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?