The Blood exposition rising action verb tense short story
Your short story should be 500-1000 words long.
Before submitting your story, make sure you story has
- An exposition, rising action, complicating incident, climax, and a resolution.
- A setting, plot, and theme.
- Sensory details and rich description to capture the reader’s attention and develop a mood.
- A narrator with a consistent point of view.
- Dialogue to move the plot and show the characters’ ideas and feelings.
- Consistent verb tense.
- Appropriately selected and implemented active and/or passive voice
- Correct capitalization, punctuation, and spelling.
There are no reviews yet.