The Executive Branch
The presidency plays a pivotal role as an institution in American politics. Presidents play many roles, have tremendous powers at their disposals, and a large bureaucracy at their command. Upon taking the oath of office as a new president, he faces many daunting duties. The most difficult perhaps is living up to the expectations of the American people. They expect the chief executive to ensure peace, security, and prosperity.
In this Part 3 of the Final Project, you will be creating Article 2 of your Constitution. Article 2 should represent the executive branch of your new government.
Please review Article 2 of the US Constitution (opens in a new window) as an example, model, or inspiration for creating your own Constitution. Other resources which may be helpful are listed below.
***Before you begin, please review the scenario in 1.6 Final Project Review. ***
Please follow the procedures here to guide you.
- Write Article 2 of your Constitution. It should contain the following information in at least five sections
- a description of the terms of office of the head of the executive branch
- a description of how the head of the executive branch should be selected
- a description of the qualifications of the head of the executive branch
- a description of how succession is carried out if the executive head becomes incapacitated
- a description of the powers of the head of the executive branch
- a description of the duties of the head of the executive branch
- Below are a few guiding questions to help you: Questions:
- What are the terms of office of the head of the executive branch
- How is the head of the executive branch selected?
- What are the qualifications of the head of the executive branch?
- How is succession carried out if the executive head becomes incapacitated?
- What are the powers of the head of the executive branch?
- What are the duties of the head of the executive branch?
- Along with your Article 2, please write a paragraph explaining why you chose the kind of structure for the executive branch of your new nation. By comparing the Article 2 of your Constitution to Article 2 of the US Constitution, discuss also how your executive branch is different from or similar to the executive branch of the United States.
- Lastly, please provide at least two sources from the Internet where you obtained your information. Name the websites and the website addresses.
- Submit your completed Article 2 in a word document (Microsoft Word, Open Office, PDF, or Google Docs) including the paragraph as described in No. 3 of this instruction, and your sources.
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?
MANUAL DA MULHER SÁBIA Cláudio Duarte –
Your information is of great quality, thanks for sharing. 20194762