- Write an essay that analyzes “The role of any chosen pathogen in human health and disease and public health”
- Using the knowledge you have gained throughout this course, your final paper must include the following:
- Appropriate microscopic, cultivation and non-cultivation methods for the chosen pathogen
- Importance of plasmids in bacterial genetics and in genetic engineering
- Human / microbe relationships
- Analysis of the virulence factors of microorganisms (include public health importance)
- Prevention and treatments strategies
- Essay should be a minimum of 1000 words.
- Include a minimum of five references, one of which should be your textbook. All internet sources must be original articles or government resources. Wikipedia or other non-peer reviewed resources are not acceptable.
MUST USE OUTLINE PROVIDED/ HIT ALL BULLIT POINTS!